Thread: Immortalis

ESO Character
    Sarcoth

Default Immortalis

iPhone Game: Immortalis (maybe on Droid too? I'm not sure)

Make sure the first time you log into this, you have a WIFI connection. You'll want to use that for about 10 minutes. I'll explain when I discuss Questing.

I'm having a lot of fun with this game and now that I have played it a few days, I really understand the workings of it. Anyhow, if you get it, we can team up and play together. Here is what I suggest if you DO get it. Don't play around with many of the options until I can put together a FAQ of how things work. I'd hate for you to make the same mistakes that I have made.

Use the following invite code when you sign up. It will give you some extra goodies when you start off.

INVITE CODE: hZL48O
    (that's a lowercase letter 'h', then upper case letters 'ZL', two numbers '48', and finally an uppercase letter 'O')

There are 3 Factions: Wind, Fire, or Water. Eventually, we will be able to trade immortals, so it may be wise to not always pick the ones everyone else is picking. I have Water so far.

I recommend joining any alliance when you first join the game, it will give you a selection at the start. Joining one will give you some extra benefits as I will explain.

The only thing you should do at the start is QUEST.

Questing allows you to gain XP and credits (SP). You want to level up. The first time you quest, you will be given double XP for every battle for the next 10 minutes. You want to do this as quickly as possible so you can maximize on this. The game does not make it very easy though b/c it likes to tell you that you won something every 4 or 5 battles. Just ignore them and quickly go back to quest again. The reason you want a WIFI connection for the first 10 minutes is b/c these extra's can take awhile to load. You'll need speed to get the most out of those first 10 minutes.

ALSO, try to never repeat an area, just keep moving on to the next one. If you ever run out of stamina, go to assign points and put them all into stamina. Ignore the other option for now, I'll explain more on that later. You should be able to keep leveling all the way up to level 12 to 14, hopefully within the first 10 minutes.

Oh yea, whenever you level, you regain all your stamina.

If you get an EGG, ignore it for now and I'll explain later.

If you decide to try the game, let me know and I'll work on putting together more information. There is a little war strategy thing involved, but mostly I am playing this to pass the time during the day when I have nothing else to do. If you like the game, I will then work on getting us all into the same alliance. :)

-Sarcoth
    Last edited by Sarcoth; 01-29-2013 at 04:47 PM.

Maestro
    ESO Character
    zrikz

I have my ipad mini waiting for me when I go on leave tomorrow.. I'll download this and check it out since I'll have lots of free time and I'm not bringing my laptop :)

ESO Character
    Helliox

I'm always on the look out for a fun iPad game. I'll give it a look before I go to bed tonight

ESO Character
    Sarcoth

I see you have an account there Helliox. When you can drop out of the guild you joined in Immortalis and send me a greeting that you are available. I'll get you invited to the guild I'm in.

Some more information about the game. I recommend going up to 120 Stamina and then stopping. I think that should be good enough. After that, focus on the other ability. I forget what the name of it is, but it allows you to build up a party of better cards (immortals).

A little about Battles: You are either in the Vanguard or the Rear Guard during the battles.
    Vanguard: Only 5 players are in the Vanguard, the top 5 in the alliance in ATK+DEF. If you have some active players in your guild, you should take turns attacking. Each time someone attacks, it builds up a combo counter, as long as you do not attack two times in a row. If you attack twice in a row, the combo is broken.
    Rear Guard: You have the power to assist. Take turns assisting with someone else. You can also help with attacks from the Rear Guard and you can help them build up the Attack Combo.

Facing an active enemy. If the opposing guild knocks everyone down in your guild, don't get back up on your own right away. Make sure everyone gets up around the same time and then attack together. If you get up on your own, you will be easily destroyed b/c it will be 5 on 1. All you will be doing is giving the enemy more points.

Points win the battle, not who is still up.

ESO Character
    Helliox

When you sacrifice how do you increase the chance to increase the skill lvl?

ESO Character
    Sarcoth

Yea, that part sucks. You have to sacrifice another immortal that has a skill power. I think uncommon's give you at +12% each and rares give a +20%. I didn't understand that before and sacrificed 5 skilled uncommon's once and didn't gain a skill up. I had thought I was going to get a chance to gain a skill increase for each of those uncommons. That sucked.