Thread: Quest Turn-In

Quest Turn-In

We rediscovered last night that when you do a quest turn-in, everyone in the group gets XP. I don't think this is split among everyone in the group, but I assume each person is given an equal amount of XP. I suggest someone test it out.

Anyhow, if this is the case, I recommend that we all hold on to those quest items until a bunch of others on online. Then try to get a full group together and go turn in the quest items at the same time.

Also, for hand ins the game still has a global total it remembers... meaning if someone hands in 1 item for a set of 3, the quest will only need 2 more items to complete... FOR ANYONE!

I saw last night when turning in some troll quests that there were 'extra' items already turned in so I just added the few extra I needed to finish and reset it.

Oh wow, that's awesome.. we need to test, if everyone gets the same exp, that's crazy. I turned in about 30 CB belts last night and got 50% of my lvl at lvl 10.

man, quests out in gfay area are much better than the swamp!

Ha, I was going to post this today Nice surpise on the quest turn in... I got 1.5 levels from that...

save your orc scalps too.. like .01% exp per turn in, but 5 GP per. I turned in 50 last night (turn them in, in High Hold Pass)

Where do Orc Scalps get turned in at? I just sold a bunch of mine... Unless they are the quest item ones, those I destroyed because I thought they were for quests that are currently on lock-out...

High Hold Pass to the guard captain. they are tradeable, so I don't think they're the quest ones. Just "Orc Scalp" if I remember.

Isn't HHP kind of a distance away from GFay?

Quote Originally Posted by Kiron View Post
    Isn't HHP kind of a distance away from GFay?
    It was about a 30ish minute trek! Little dangerous, but it wasn't horrible. You don't have to ride the boat, you can just teleport so that eliminates a ton of time.

I did it at lvl 9 and had no real issue.

HHP only has danger going through the gorge, and that is only the dang minnos if you're unlucky

Update on the group XP.

Here is what I noticed when I was in a group doing the crushbone belt turn-in quest. We had a full group of six at the time. Each turn-in resulted in about 1/50 XP. That means, I think 50 belts would level someone from 7 to 8. I kept one belt for myself and left the group. This belt increased my level by 1/25 XP; 25 belts to go from level 7 to 8.

So, there is definitely a difference. If you are the only one turning in belts, it's best for you to do it solo. But, if you have a full group of people, and each of you have 5 belts each, it is more valuable to turn them in together. I'm not sure if there is more gain for 2-5 people, but I still think this is cool. Basically, I don't know if it's worth doing if there are only two people turning in belts, but if 3 or more are turning in belts together, then you will be gaining more XP.

Personally, I don't mind helping out others, so it isn't a big deal to let others join in on my XP.