I don't want to steal thunder from the EQ resurgence, but then I don't think I could if I tried: people are into it. I tried to get back into it, but I just couldn't. So, I did some poking around. I considered a few (SWTOR for example), but I kept coming back to Rift. They've done a lot of work on the game in the past couple of years, and I was impressed by what I saw. Plus, its free. Like, free free. So, I gathered a few friends and family, and we're getting back into it.

Our goal is to get to expert dungeons by January (which wont take long) and raiding I'm hoping for by February or March latest. Levelling is easier, you can either buy your way to max level with a few bucks, or get powerlevelled by one of us. I get the feeling that they've designed a few parts of the game in such a way as to make it easier to get to the massive amount of new content they've put in. Which is great. Watching a quick video (without strat spoilers, I cant stand those) and the fights look complex, difficult, but fun. There is a TON to do. Good for several years, it seems to me.

Right now we have five players. We'd love to have ten, in order to make a ten man raid.

Anyone is welcome. Send me a PM here for details. We have plenty of room and we will either form a new SH chapter (trying to find what happend to the guild but getting stumped atm) or join a friendly guild (there are several with people I know in them).

See you online!

Z