If you hadnt heard Black Desert Online pre-orders are now available. They have a slated Launch Q1 2016.

The first Beta test, which will begin Wednesday, December 16th at 7:00 a.m. UTC and end on Tuesday, December 22nd, at the same time.

There will be key giveaways for the CBTs, however, it is likely they will be gone in seconds. There is a lot of demand for this game. I played the KR version for a little while to check it out. If for nothing more than the sheer beauty of the game its worth a look see.

The game will be Buy2Play, no subscription. There will be a cash shop ofc, Vanity items will be heavy in the cash shop. There has been some concern about the items, however some of the P2W items have already been removed that are present in other regions. Full Details have yet to be released. I think they will be very aware of the extreme negativity that other games (cough archeage), have done to p2w cash shops.

I did buy the Conqueror Package which gives me access to cbt1 and cbt2. I would advise caution unless u just want to spend money, until more details are revealed about the cash shop.

I will post more updates about the game and my expierences/opinions.

Now back to fallout 4.