Thread: Thank you Carnor!

Thumbs Up Thank you Carnor!

This last weekend was one of the most fun in an MMO since Vanguard.

Carnor, you have started something fun.

This reunion of Sacred Haven is very cool and enjoyable.

Quintorak
    Everquest Current - Level 9 Cleric

I'm glad you are enjoying it!

I'm happy to see so many people playing. I think we are up to 20 or so in the guild now!

Yeah, after getting past the first day of playing EQ, I'm enjoying it a lot more than I thought I would. I'm having fun grouping with guildmates and leveling up.

Enjoying it quite a lot myself! I sped up and hit lvl 15 quite fast, but I spent most of the weekend working on tradeskills and quests waiting for you guys to catch up. I'll probably start doing a little more grouping this week.

Having fun when grouping with guildies...not so much when not. Takes awhile to get into a group and then finding one that is even decent.

Finding groups can suck... I feel like its actually easier to start your own. With /pick there is always a decent camp open somewhere!

I finally hit 17 (yay FD!). Like Zrikz i'll probably slow down leveling now and focus on gearing till others start to catch up.

Finding groups hasn't been a problem for me. Usually able to find one within a few min of putting up LFG (/lfg on). I will say that groups outside of unrest, and CB seem to have better success rate. those zones are just too camped, and a lot of drama because of it. If you're lvl 10-15 try hitting up SRO beach for crocs. there's usually plenty of mobs to go around between the picks, and if you run out of crocs there are plenty of Orcs to camp. for whatever reason groups seem to be largely avoiding them.

Do not slow down leveling - Its more helpful as the trash items youl be able to kill at higher levels are HUGE hand me downs to lower players. I.E Banded to a level 5-12 is HUGE a/c boost. Fine steal is unreal as most of us are using rusty or tarnished. Sol ro , guk , mistmore (which i have btw) Are the elite item drop zones.
    The tradeskill drops off mobs are hard to come buy - Wizards Mages Enchanters necro's all need crafted spells and the materials for those all drop off High end zones.

I think I'm done crafting, etc for now. Going to go back to 100% Lvling. Did the Stein quest a lot and got baking to 153. I need like 300 eggs to progress so I'll lvl up and wait.

I have been crafting while waiting for groups. Put up LFG, start crafting, either run out of plat or get a tell.