Thread: Enchanter - Stein of Moggok

Enchanter - Stein of Moggok

I think there's one or two other enchanters if I remember.. or there were going to be.

I spent all day yesterday doing this quest.

I did it 3 times, first run took me 4.5 hours trying to look up the guides and find the NPCs.

After the 3nd time I've got it down to like 1.2-1.5 hrs. (beneficial to purchase the 4 hr sow pot from the marketplace, tons of running)

You need to be an enchanter (agnostic makes this easy) that is lvl 12 to do it because you have to use illusions and the alliance spell to get your faction up to the level that you can turn in the items // you have to go to oggok.

Can sell these for around 150-200 plat right now because a lot of people will be using these for quite a while.

I might do them for another few days just to build up a reserve of plat while they market is high. During the week I can probably do 1 or two a night.

Once the market levels out over the next week or two I imagine they'll still sell between 75-100.

Damn, that right there makes me wish I had an enchanter. I would definitely want to milk that quest.

This makes me want to level up Lynora, but I'm not even level 12 on my druid yet. I'll keep working on leveling my druid and once I can gate others around, perhaps I can help you out that way.

I used 6 exp potions and hit 12 pretty dang quick. It's definitely not quick, but if you can get a good group going, it can go very fast.

I got lucky and got a group about 10 minutes after server launch and hit lvl 4 in like 2-3 hours and just kept going on from there.