Thread: Baking!

Baking!

I need egggggs, snake, basilisk, any and all eggs to progress baking.

On another note, tonight I was making a Plat a minute(probably closer to 2 Plat a min) I was purchasing wolf meat from vendors for 1 Plat a stack, and then making filets. I made enough filets to then sell back for 4 Plat from the original 1 I paid. I bought out the entire felwithe city. (1k+ wolf meat) . Tomorrow morning... Kelethin. All the noobs are ensuring the vendors are well stocked.

I feel like I'm cheating the system, but I don't think I am.

These are trivial at 143 cooking.

I know we only have 1 or 2 barbarians, but I am in desperate need of mammoth meat. I attempted to find the small mammoths this morning in the everfrost, but I only found the giant red ones that will squish me. I shall attempt again when I get home.

what level are the mammoths. the giant red ones

not sure, I think 20-25ish? I'm lvl 16 and they are red to me.

So once you get to the point of being able to make the misty thicket picnic basket(210ish?) it looks like I'll need 50 smithing and 50 tailoring to make all of the components without relying on other people.

That should be pretty easy to skill up at that point, but in case anyone else is curious.

For the Misty Thicket Picnic, don't eat foraged fruit and save those brownie parts. Those are the two items you can't buy.

I made a bunch of Picnic Baskets yesterday building up my tailoring. I put them in the bank for later. You can have all of mine for the cost it took to make them. I'll double check the price tonight.

Ah yes, sadly I'll have to buy the foraged berries / veggies from people.

Quote Originally Posted by Zrikz View Post
    Ah yes, sadly I'll have to buy the foraged berries / veggies from people.
    No, the vegetables can be crafted in a mixing bowl using lettuce, carriot, and turnip. All of which can be bought from a vendor. Only things that can't be bought from a vendor are the foraged fruit and brownie parts. Foraged fruit will be the hardest b/c of how rare it is to foraged. Rare b/c there is about 2 minutes between forages and you are always up against the other items that can be foraged.

Is foraging skill lvl capped on character lvl? If not.. I might just have to make an alt druid and spam foraging while watching tv with the wife or something like that to get junk. If it's lvl capped, then I guess I'll have to suck it up and buy it.

Quote Originally Posted by Zrikz View Post
    Is foraging skill lvl capped on character lvl? If not.. I might just have to make an alt druid and spam foraging while watching tv with the wife or something like that to get junk. If it's lvl capped, then I guess I'll have to suck it up and buy it.
    It's level capped.