Thread: Unproductive Night

Unproductive Night

I was going to focus on tailoring last night and had hoped I could get up to 66-68 with ease making Woven Mandrake. I had no idea mandrake root was going to cost over 9g each. A stack of 20 was 13p. I ended up spending all my platinum on 30. It takes two roots to make woven mandrake and I got a total of 5 skill ups and 2 end products. So, it may take me a week to get to 66.

After that, I spent 15 minutes looking for a group in Antonica last night and finally got an invite. Of course, it happened right after I typed /quit and as I was pressing Enter. No worries, Fallout 4 was calling.

I'll be on every night willing to group with guild members, but if I can't get one of those, I will only spend a limited amount of time trying to get a PUG. I could kite, but I'm only playing this second time around to group. I don't think I can do the solo thing in EQ again.

BTW, if anyone ever wants a group after 9pm CST and I'm not on, you are all welcomed to send me a text message to invite me. If you don't have my phone number, send me a PM and I'll give it to you.

what level are you? I know you were HHP last night. I'd be down for helping you down some Orcs and collect scalps.

It's a good camp with guards there to help you once you get past 50% health on the mobs, or if you get into trouble.

Level 10. I really don't need the scalps. I wasn't getting any XP turning those in last night. I just want to get in a group, kill some mobs together and earn XP while doing it. I'm willing to travel anywhere.

That said, if HHP is a good place to group up and kill orcs, then I'm game.

orc scalps give basically 0 exp, but the scalps give 5 gold per turn in, great money.

Quote Originally Posted by Zrikz View Post
    orc scalps give basically 0 exp, but the scalps give 5 gold per turn in, great money.
    Ohhhh, it's for money. I'm going to try and get my wife's level 1 there to see if there is any XP for her. Either way, I will still get the gold.

I turned in 60 scalps at lvl 9 or 10 I got 0.01% exp =/ So even at lvl 1 I doubt you'll get more than like 10% of a lvl with a ton of them.

Quote Originally Posted by Zrikz View Post
    I turned in 60 scalps at lvl 9 or 10 I got 0.01% exp =/ So even at lvl 1 I doubt you'll get more than like 10% of a lvl with a ton of them.
    True, but I'm curious, so I'll have to test it out.

http://almarsguides.com/eq/Tradeskil...ion/tailoring/

Sarc do this , I did took me 1 day on lockjaw to mage bags
    bags will sell for 20-30p
    and make alchemy bags