I was going to focus on tailoring last night and had hoped I could get up to 66-68 with ease making Woven Mandrake. I had no idea mandrake root was going to cost over 9g each. A stack of 20 was 13p. I ended up spending all my platinum on 30. It takes two roots to make woven mandrake and I got a total of 5 skill ups and 2 end products. So, it may take me a week to get to 66.

After that, I spent 15 minutes looking for a group in Antonica last night and finally got an invite. Of course, it happened right after I typed /quit and as I was pressing Enter. No worries, Fallout 4 was calling.

I'll be on every night willing to group with guild members, but if I can't get one of those, I will only spend a limited amount of time trying to get a PUG. I could kite, but I'm only playing this second time around to group. I don't think I can do the solo thing in EQ again.

BTW, if anyone ever wants a group after 9pm CST and I'm not on, you are all welcomed to send me a text message to invite me. If you don't have my phone number, send me a PM and I'll give it to you.