Thread: Anyone ever use Kronos?

Anyone ever use Kronos?

I'm thinking of buying one and then selling it for in-game plat so I can level up my crafting. I'm wondering what to expect. Are they traded like any other item? I remember the early days of EQ and every other person trying to rip you off by pulling their platinum out of the trade window or some other scheme.

Sleeping Monk
    Zorba has and Im thinking about doing that as well.

The one thing I've heard is that when you buy one, there is a 12-24 hour delay in delivery for some reason? I can't research much from work to confirm though.

Its just an item that you can trade. I wouldn't advise selling them yet because of inflation. I think they are going for 400-600 right now? I bet in 2 weeks you could get 2500 for one.

Thanks all. I ended up buying 2 yesterday. I needed platinum so I could continue my crafting. I ended up selling 1 for 600. I then bought one back for 500. 100 plat was all I needed to get my crafting going...for a little bit at least. I then had to resell another and got 625 for it. :P I'm going to see about buying another back today.