Thread: Sarcoth's Journal - Level 12!

Sarcoth's Journal - Level 12!

I logged in late last night due to my belt testing running almost 3 hours. I don't know why my school scheduled a 3rd degree black belt testing and four 2nd degree black belt testings on the same night. This was our longest testing since I've been there and it was the first time I let my daughter come with me. She loves avoiding bedtime and this was the perfect way to do so.

When I finally got logged in last night, I got a group quickly thanks to Helliox's group having room. I used one of my XP potions and I went from level 10 to 12. Not a bad evening. Although, I didn't get to bed until 2:30! I can no bind! Getting close to my list of transportation spells; albeit they are solo ones for now.

If you see my character in-game, I'll try to set an AFK message when I'm not online. I've really taken to the auto-crafting system they have in game. I just purchase a bunch of materials, click on combine button, and it will keep doing that until it runs out of materials. I can then walk away from the keyboard, go to bed, or go to work. I'm sure it only takes about 30 minutes or so. I'll say hi in guildchat and Teamspeak when I get back on.

Nothing else to report about last night. Just two levels.

Tonight, I need to empty my backpack and work on some tailoring. After I get caught up on that, I'll be available to do some grouping.

If I'm feeling better late tonight and you're willing to group with a level 10 war I'll join you.

I am, but I really need to do some bag cleaning tonight. Last night I went out with nearly all my bags full so tonight is definitely cleanup time.