Thread: December 2015 - What games are you playing?

December 2015 - What games are you playing?

Let us know what games you are playing right now. Also, are there any games coming out in December that you are planning to play soon?

I'm currently playing Fallout 4. I've been playing it non-stop since it came out earlier in November. I'm still loving the game.

Kiron got Dying Light for Xbox One. Or, I should say he is getting it for Christmas. I'll start playing that again once he starts playing it.

Still just WoW and Skyforge.

Playing Fallout 4 and Rocket League. That's about it right now.

Dragon Age Inquisition, Steam games.

Been playing WoW a lot, Heroes of the Storm a bit, was tempted to go back to playing SWTOR or FFXIV for a bit. Just ordered the new Destiny for Christmas, so I will be playing that sometime in the near future.

I guess I should mention that I play a few games on my phone as well: Legion of Heroes, DragonSoul, Star Wars Heroes, and Marvel Champions mainly, sometimes Madden and FIFA 16.
    Last edited by Osacian; 2015/12/01 at 03:41 PM.

Been playing Grim Dawn and Crusader Kings II.

just fallout 4, BNS comes out in Jan 19th. BDO 1st closed beta is on 16th Dec. for a week. Nothing else atm. Not really playing ARK atm since f4 came out.

Path of Exile, State of Decay, came back to Torchlight II for a bit... making other feeble attempts at clearing my Steam backlog.

I've been mainly playing Fallout 4 as well as 7 days to die with it's new update and Star Citizen now that 2.0 is out.

Fallout 4 , eq, eq2, aaaand League of Legends main toon I use is Hiemerdinger
    Last edited by Jeeze; 2015/12/16 at 12:23 PM.

Rift!

Check out AdVenture Capitalist for iPhone. Its about building wealth... Simple and addictive game. If you like watching numbers climb (where my DPSers at?) then this is the game for you. Sort of an idle game, only requires as much attention as you want to put into it...

I have been playing a game called VGA Planets http://planets.nu/#/start.

It's a sci-fi game loosely based on old sci-fi shows. There are 11 playable races:

The Federation - Star Trek
    The Lizards - Star Trek (Gorn)
    The Birds - Star Trek (Romulans)
    The Fascist - Star Trek (Klingons)
    The Privateer - Star Trek (Orion Pirates)
    The Cyborg - Star Tek (Borg)
    The Crystals - Star Trek (Tholians)
    The Evil Empire - Star Wars
    The Robots - Battlestar Galactica
    The Rebels - Star Wars
    The Colonies - Battlestar Galactica

This is an old game that someone turned into a web based game . The original game cam out around 1990. It is more akin to chess than modern day video games so there is not much action. You start with 1 planet and 1 base, then build ships colonize planets and then fight a war to see who will rule the star cluster. It is turn based, you plan and then enter your moves and then wait on the host to send back the results.

I am only playing EverQuest now and in the forseeable future. I know, I'm an oldschool holdout :P I haven't played a console game since Nintendo 64. :P

I picked up Tomb Raider and Mad Max during the holiday Steam sales.
    ....I'm tempted to try the new Battlefront too.

Been playing a lot of WoW