Merry Christmas!

So, two weekends ago, we had the double XP weekend and I did a lot of leveling up. Then they did another double XP event for the Christmas holidays. Well, since I ignored my family the weekend before, I couldn't do the same for Christmas. I was finally able to get on this past Saturday. I started off at level 24 on Saturday and finally finished up at level 34 last night.

I really like these double XP events.

Most of the time, I have a lot of luck getting a group as a healer. Although, yesterday I was LFG for about 2-3 hours before getting a group. That group ended up being a waste of time for over an hour before we gave up. I think got 3 consecutive invites all within 5 minutes of each other!

The funniest thing last night was one of those invites sent me a tell with just, /tell Sarcoth "ass sup". I responded with, "ummm, Hello!". I had no idea what that meant so I ended up joining another group that invited me to join them. Anyhow, the guy sends me another message 5 minutes later. "So, you going to join us?" LOL, join him for what!? Well, I then get told it's a group in LGuk. Yeah, like I'm supposed to remember that after 10+ years.

So, any other special lingo I need to be reminded of while I approach the higher levels?

Oh, and if anyone needs a port, let me know. As long as I'm not grouped, I'll port you around. I think I have all the group ports now.