Thread: Rhyanna Intro

Rhyanna Intro

Hello everyone. My name is Ashley. In original game play my name was Rhyanna - wood elf Druid. I played on The Rathe and was part of the guild Amaranthine Divinity. I was a casual, but consistent, player. Back then, I had a lot of free time. Not true anymore, sadly. Now, I am extremely casual and fit in half an hour or so here and there when I can. I've jumped back into EQ now and then over the years, but never stayed very long. I also play WoW on various servers with various toon names. I don't have much time for that, either, but use it to zone out after a rough week or two at work.

I forgot to mention my name this time around is Tanae (or something like that lol, it was a random and I haven't gotten used to it yet)

Hello Rhyanna. It is nice to meet you. Please ask any SH member for an invite and we'll get you invited. If you see me in game and I don't respond, it's because I setup some crafting to auto-run while I went to work (I love the new crafting system). If no one gets you invited today, I'll be on late tonight and I'll get you invited then.