Thread: EQ - SH Invasions

EQ - SH Invasions

I'd like to see if who has an interest in getting together once a week and invade a zone together.

The goal of this will vary week to week.

One week, we can power level some of the lower level players. Not ALTs, just MAINs. We have to limit this somewhere. Buffing them, healing them if needed, or killing mobs if it gets too hot.

Another week, we can all just hang around in a zone killing everything and camping all the named. It may take us awhile to get all the camps, but once we do, we continuously rotate in SH members. We start on one named and as others leave, we start taking over the rest of the zone.

Or, a combination of the two.

This could be a great way to help gear up members. I figure we want to start on this soon so we get use to meeting once a week. We will need to start raiding by the end of January. When we start that, we'll want to get together in force about 2-3 times a week.

Thoughts?

Who is available this upcoming Saturday? We'll do a power leveling session this week for the level 25+ folks. That means you'll need to get up to 25 by this Saturday. Maybe we can figure out a good zone for this so we can also take over all the camps in that zone. Zone suggestions for 25+? I'm thinking a good reward for the higher level members that assist is they can add an ALT to this at a later time.

I'm game for it. We do have a lot of WIS base classes. it'd be really nice to pharm kith sometime for the mace. It's a +6 wis item, mobs are low high 30s i think. another place might be good ole Splitpaw, which is 20-30s i think.

I'm all for it, not necessarily for zones, but at least important camps - Efreeti, some guk stuff, hate, and the hole.

However, we need a tank! Can't do much without one unless you want me or Z to charm tank, and I'm not a big fan of that (things can go wrong quickly).

I'm available for help and grouping whenever. I hit 50, jewelry is at 160 something (and I'm broke now so can't do much more until I can sell something or decide to buy a Krono), and I have most of the gear I need without going into hate or fear. I could use a couple loam drops, that's about it. So anything I do at this point is purely to help out -- please let me know if you need anything.

Note - I'm available this Saturday for whatever we decide to do. Sarc, can you please make sure you post plans here in case I (and others) don't get in-game before then?

so splitpaw might not be that great of an option after all. loot is kind of crummy with the exception of +10 int book, +50 mana robe, and shaman weapon.

I do like Galowin's idea of guild pharm on certain mobs. A Hole raid might be fun too. let the enchanters earn their keep with crazy CC and charm tanking.

I'm a fan of this idea. working my main up the levels as fast as I can

i'm up for whatever.. hopefully will be 40+ by then

I would totally be up for this.

I definitely agree that we should prioritize mains over alts. Still, if an alt is a needed class it may be a good way to make sure the groups are viable if the zone is below level for someone's main. Just a thought.

Either way, gear should go to mains first, greed / alts second IMHO.

Still, let me know when and I will try to be there.

We'll definitely do something this Saturday. I'll decide on what zone and camp(s) we hit depending on who we have online. Let's aim to start around 8am in the morning. You can join in whenever and leave when you have to.

Wife is going out of town Saturday morning - Sunday afternoon. If I'm not in a group I'd be glad to help, going to take this opportunity to try and get a couple lvls in since I can dedicate the whole day for once.