Thread: EQ - People to avoid

EQ - People to avoid

dunno if we want to list out guilds with bad people/leadership or not.

if so i will start the list:

The Asylum of Shadow: member Freshest picked into our frenzy and killed it while we were engaged with other ph.

Original Gangster Club - Specifically Senni... loves to pick into a camp and kill stuff - particularly ice giant camp.

Asymlum of Shadow - druid named "Maverick" dropped into our efreeti camp and started casting on Djarn. We told him to stop. Instead, he brought a few friends over and KSed the next Djarn.

Someone in my group complained to Asylum's guild leadership, and some officer forced them to leave. But what they did is picked into a different instance and started KSing their efreeti camp.

I don't mind listing names of people and the guilds they belong to here on the forums. But, I would prefer not to say the whole guild is bad until proven. List names if you have a bad run in with someone. Just make sure it is legit.

Akdru has bounced between guilds. he's a druid that tried to KS me in WK ogre camp. i was killing the named, and he decided to come over and try to out dmg me.

Rabble, a range, tried to train me in CT. he thought i was afk, but i just FDed and watched.

Zorus....cause whoever he is, he's not me.

Rohoni from (Mendacium) took over magus when we were camping it.. and it appears he was warping to lord and fz as well.
    and his guildmate Esshines was assisting him

add Farorne from AoS to the list as well. was camping lord pickclaw and here comes his pet and KS'd me after i was engaged.. followed pet clear across the zone back to owner. no way possible to target my mod without using hacks.. petition was sent in.

edit:

normal we are not gonna do anything about it email response..

the inmates run the asylum 8(
    Last edited by Squishsewe; 2016/01/16 at 12:24 AM. Reason: update