Thread: Issues with EQ

Issues with EQ

EQ is being wierd and for the life of me i cant remember how to fix the UI, need to be able to move the windows around but dont remember the commands, wish i never deleted the game off the computer then i could remember all the emots i have made bah, have to remember how to make an emote too. I look in the help section but cant find. Another wierdness is the graphics on one computer i have the updated graphics for most of the characters but on the other computer I have all the old character graphics, the big fat blocky ones, i know there was a way to change it back and forth but cant remember how to do that either. Does anyone here remember this stuff.

in the folder that eq is in, there is a program called optionseditor.exe run that to pick your model graphics.. as far as the UI there should be a button on the char screen to reset ui.. what kind of emotes you looking to make?..

Cool Ty I'll try that when I get on again, as far as emotes I had like 50 of them for all situations but just need to figure out how to do it again.

like messages for healing and such or just regular emotes?
    for a hot button for spells and such:
    /hot (button title) csating **** on %T
    then put it in place and right click it to edit the other listes to add the:
    /cast 1-8
    for emotes can either do emoter here) or /emote (emote here)

options editor worked, it was set right but just had to unselect all and reselect it, that computer has issues lol. Figured out the ui thing, i just had to quit being a moron. The emotes for now are just simple /autofollow, and the pull message and stuff for grouping. Im a noob all over again.

I took me about a week or two to get it down again. Don't worry, it will all start coming back to you very quickly. I feel like I'm almost back to where I left off on knowing the game. Almost, and it's been over a month now.