Thread: Finding you in EQ

Finding you in EQ

I tried online game commands but got the error 404 for everything on there concerning EQ. its /who sacred haven to find you guys right? And if so whats the best time to catch yall online?

Log into TeamSpeak, we almost always have someone online. But do /who all name

ok cool ty, will get teamspeak setup next couple days then

try "/who all sacred" should bring up something.. without the quotes of course

Quote Originally Posted by Ferenczy View Post
    I tried online game commands but got the error 404 for everything on there concerning EQ. its /who sacred haven to find you guys right? And if so whats the best time to catch yall online?
    You have to type: /who all "Sacred Haven"

Or, like Squish said: /who all sacred

The 2nd one is working since there doesn't appear to be any other guilds with sacred in their title.

I think there's a PC or two named Sacredheart or Sacredxxx that get included on occasion, but you should be able to tell.

Sacredxxx sounds like Sacred Haven'ts HBO after dark. Sarcoth combs his halfling toe hair and starts up his taxi confessions service.

found you guys ill get teamspeak going first and have more than 30 min online before i will message