I'm not planning to play BDO, but I wanted to know who was planning to move over to it when it comes out. This way I can get a count on who we'll have left in EQ and whether we should keep trying to build a raiding guild.

Here are the names I know of so far:
Maus
Rraven
Kilyra
Delvar
Bizlor/Bidwan
Zorba

This is mainly to get an idea of who we are losing in EQ, but if you are not playing EQ, feel free to chime in as well. These folks were planning to play BDO before we went back to EQ.

I haven't seen Galowin on since 1/15. Binuvyen and Zoobie have left the guild so that's another two we are down. At the moment, it's not looking good for us to do raiding in EQ. We've had 30+ players on in the last couple days, but about a third of those are ALTs. We also won't have any tanks.

So, a question for the rest of you. Should we give up, join another guild together, or what do you suggest? With my ankle and my thesis, I really don't have the time to dedicate towards recruiting. I know we came back to EQ to have some fun until the next big game, but we have a lot of members. Some members have already done some raiding and I'm sure a lot of you want to do some soon. Let's figure out what to do next.