Thread: AoS outstanding people

AoS outstanding people

after being at camp in Wk for 4 1/2 hours
    EQ000007.jpg

their officer reply
    EQ000008.jpg

EQ000011.jpg
    he just showed up again and brought more friends

at this point i dont care anymore.. if they want to ban me for fighting back against the bulling then so be it.. here is the petition so far:
    Code:
    Customer wizebite3 soe via CSS Web 02/07/2016 06:45 PM
    i guess daybreak and/or the gm department is ran by asylum of shadow people. most of the server complains about them and you guys do nothing.. 

he just brought 6 more people back to the camp to "dps race" a lone person trying to get gear. that is harassment in anyones book.. there is still a rule in the code book about that.
    Customer wizebite3 soe via CSS Web 02/07/2016 03:47 PM
    this is not about the dps racing.. it is harassment of him following me on more then one occasion and taking things i am trying to kill
    Response Customer Support via Email 02/07/2016 03:41 PM
    Greetings hiraeadmag,
    This is GM Dunbar. Due to the highly competitive nature of the Time Locked Progression servers, open world mobs are subject to a DPS race. Please see this post from last May when the first new TLP server came out; https://forums.daybreakgames.com/eq/index.php?threads/dev-camp-rules-on-tlp.220283/. This player was within his rights to kill and loot this mob. If you have any other questions or concerns, please feel free to contact us again. Have a great day and thank you for playing EverQuest!

Safe travels,
    GM Dunbar
    EverQuest

Thank you again for taking the time to contact the Customer Service team. 
    If you wish to take a satisfaction survey, please follow this link: https://daybreakgames.typeform.com/to/yeFjlF.
    Customer wizebite3 soe via CSS Web 02/07/2016 03:38 PM
    as i stated before this guy has done this to me twice.. seems to be a pattern by this guy
    Customer wizebite3 soe via CSS Web 02/07/2016 03:37 PM
    i tried to contact that persons guild officers about this and they said since its daybreaks policy that there is no camps anymore and everything is a dps race they are not going to do anything about this people
    Response Customer Support via Email 02/07/2016 03:33 PM
    Greetings Hiraeadmag,
    This is GM Dunbar. Thank you for bringing this matter to our attention. We will investigate this report and take appropriate action based on our findings. We appreciate your help in keeping EverQuest a fair and friendly place. If you have any other questions or concerns, please feel free to contact us again. Have a great day and thank you for playing EverQuest!

Safe travels,
    GM Dunbar
    EverQuest

Thank you again for taking the time to contact the Customer Service team. 
    If you wish to take a satisfaction survey, please follow this link: https://daybreakgames.typeform.com/to/yeFjlF.
    Auto-Response 02/07/2016 02:59 PM
    This automated response is directed to help us accurately assist you as quickly as possible with your Community Standards issue.

Player reports are essential in nearly all of these investigations. To report successfully in-game, please find find detailed steps on how to do so at the link below:
    https://help.daybreakgames.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/17668 

While we are not able to take Screen Shots as the primary source of evidence, if you have Screen Shots, feel free to include them in your petition as an attachment and we will add them as supplementary evidence to our investigation.

Thank you for taking the time to update any needed information. A Game Master will be addressing your issue as fast as humanly possible.

If you are receiving a response that has nothing to do with your issue, it’s because you picked a category when placing your ticket that is not relevant to your issue.

Sincerely,

EverQuest Management
    Customer wizebite3 soe via CSS Web 02/07/2016 02:59 PM
    i am camping the ogres in WK for like 4 hours when a monk named Archangel walks up and says "ah good its just you guess i dont need to wait" and starts to kill steal the camp. this is twice he has done this to me.

wow... just wow ... DBG takes over and games for FFA? .. just wow.

Be careful how you proceed. Their apparent disregard for your camp is disappointing. Coming back with more people is outright hostile.

I had hoped we were on a server where everyone respected everyone else.
    Last edited by Sarcoth; 2016/02/08 at 08:30 AM.

they closed my petition again with the following:
    Code:
    Response Customer Support via Email 02/08/2016 07:47 AM
    Greetings Hiraeadmag,
    This is GM Dunbar. This falls under the area of a spawn dispute. As you can see in our EverQuest Rules of Conduct, https://help.daybreakgames.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/16211, "There will be no first in force or engage rules arbitrated or enforced by a Game Master or Guide on any server. We believe players can resolve disputes about camps and raid bosses between each other. Game Masters and Guides will not help negotiate these disputes between players and guilds". If you have any other questions or concerns, please feel free to contact us again. Have a great day and thank you for playing EverQuest!

Safe travels,
    GM Dunbar
    EverQuest
    checking into what the ELUA says, as the EULA is a contract between the game company and us it is enforceable by a company and by players alike a forum post about something that does not need to be digitally signed to play is not.

edit:
    it seems that per the ELUA daybreak has removed any game play references. so much for trying to use the contract to fix the issues.
    Last edited by Squishsewe; 2016/02/08 at 12:33 PM.