Thread: Zorus

Zorus

I honestly don't remember when I joined SH...but I do know it was when I was playing beta for Vanguard. I spent almost a month searching the forums, reading up, checking websites. I had just come from running a 500+ person guild in Asheron's Call, and wanted to restart as a normal player for my next MMO. Sadly, the first people I met were Delvar and Cass. Amazingly, I stayed in SH, eventually taking up a position as officer and then co-leader with Sarc. When VG ended I convinced Blohit to start a SH chapter with me in Rift Alpha and Beta, which by launch Sarc had joined and Blohit I think left shortly thereafter. We ran that game for about two years before I started looking for the next big thing for SH.

I have to say, I've met some of the best people in this guild, and for me, its family now (and literally, since my sister, brother, and brother-in-law are in SH also). My absolute favorite online memories involve a slew of SH vets, and a few of the more recent ones. Can't wait for the next game we all get to do together.

See you online.

Z

Mmmm Scotch. I also can't wait for the next game to come along so we can do it all again, Zorus.

I'm hoping its Pantheon. So far it looks promising.

My favorite Jack quote: "Well, now I know what it sounds like inside the mouth of someone eating cocoa puffs."