Thread: Status

Status

I'll update this thread periodically, just to keep everyone up to date on guild status in Rift.

Right now we have about 15 active players and another 10 semi-active. We're running expert dungeons for gear and practice 3-4 times a week, mostly starting at 9pm EST. A solid core of returners and a sprinkle of new players, all good people.

It's not to late to join us, though I would encourage anyone thinking about it to move soon; we're looking at ten man raids in a few weeks!

Z

Hope to get on again this week, had a ton of fun doing that dungeon with everyone!

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Zrikz For This Useful Post:

What is the server?

we're on greybriar, there's usually someone on if you look up Sacred Haven Redux

We added five new players this week. We're getting close to doing ten man raids....very close! I'm hoping next week we can start them.

Quote Originally Posted by Zorus View Post
    We added five new players this week. We're getting close to doing ten man raids....very close! I'm hoping next week we can start them.
    I can't run Rift for more than 20min without my computer crashing at the kernal level. It's exceptionally frustrating. I'm still tracking down the problem and then fixing it. But I haven't forgotten anyone.

Quote Originally Posted by Marcinus View Post
    I can't run Rift for more than 20min without my computer crashing at the kernal level. It's exceptionally frustrating. I'm still tracking down the problem and then fixing it. But I haven't forgotten anyone.
    We'll still be here when you get back. Slowly but surely adding more active members. Had 12 on last night.

Had our first raid tonight. Killed two bosses and solved a third. Great night.

One month into raiding, and we're progressing quickly. We still need a few more player for 20 man raids though. Think about it- we have some good people here.

3/4 Rhen of Fate on normal mode in a couple of hours of raiding on Sunday night, good times!

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Tremis For This Useful Post:

Boss one and two of IGP down! That's a t2 raid. And we poked the 1st boss of MS. Get you gears on, the lower tiers are doable even without a full 20.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Prometheus For This Useful Post:

4/4 IGP now! Kicking butt and chewing bubble gum and we need more bubble gum!

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Tremis For This Useful Post:

The new 10 is on easy mode, and word is it drops raid gear. We should hit that while it is easy.

I think so too, the new easy mode sounds like it's really doable with the easy mode buff: +2% HP/Damage/Healing every 30 seconds of combat you are combat, is what i have heard.

We can do it Friday if you'd like. Going to move raids to Wed/Sat/Sun starting in June.