Thread: Black Desert Witch/Wizard Overview/Guide

Cool Black Desert Witch/Wizard Overview/Guide

This video is a great overview of the Witch/Wizard.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3j7X...hannel=Hakurai

This video will show you what Witch/Wizard is capable of in Mounted High Level combat. Its really intense.
    https://youtu.be/rs56gMJ0wQU

Sleeping Monk
    I was going to make a Wizard but seems like we have few people that are going to play one so going to choose another class. I'm thinking Tamer maybe.

Quote Originally Posted by Delvar View Post
    I was going to make a Wizard but seems like we have few people that are going to play one so going to choose another class. I'm thinking Tamer maybe.
    I'm still planning on making a Wizard but certainly doesn't mean more won't be welcome. With the Wizard / Witch you can make a real nice DPS build OR a real nice support build. If we have people going DPS then I might just go with the Support build though I have no idea of what endgame Support is like. Could be essential or it could be non existent.

Quote Originally Posted by Nightreaver View Post
    I'm still planning on making a Wizard but certainly doesn't mean more won't be welcome. With the Wizard / Witch you can make a real nice DPS build OR a real nice support build. If we have people going DPS then I might just go with the Support build though I have no idea of what endgame Support is like. Could be essential or it could be non existent.
    You can run both support/dps, u dont have to choose. Eventually you get more skill points than u can spend. Plus theres the whole Awakening stuff that will come later in the year.

I am running a witch atm.

The good thing is, You can get stuff for ur alts on ur main. You can then put items in ur warehouse and grab them on the alts. There is no lvl requirements for the gear, so you could have gear that would only be obtainable by a lvl 50+ on ur level 5 alt. It will make lvl'ing up alts much quicker.

I usually try to rush lvl'ing and get to end game ASAP, I am NOT doing that in this game. I will take my time and try to learn all the different aspects as I go instead of coming back. The energy sync that is in this game can make harvesting, trading, etc. take a long time. I plan to create a couple alts when I get home tonight so I can start building up and using energy for crafting and gathering.