Thread: Bonesplitter Intro

Bonesplitter Intro

Hi everyone, I'm a co-worker of Grouwlf and have been for 15 years. I've been mmorpg gaming with my wife for over 20 years. I'm a casual player that likes to have fun with no drama. I'm a firm believer that games are games, not a job, and attempt avoid the strict politics that some Guilds force on you.

My main char will be Bonesplitter when I find a perfect class to play in BDO. I mainly prefer Sword and Board DPS/Tank classes, but open to other fun classes. I also enjoy crafting.

My initial goal is to try out all classes before selecting one as my main and using my reserved character name of Bonesplitter. Until then, most, if not all, of my alts' name will be "Bone<something>" to keep my branding of being called "Bone" no matter what character I'm on. lol. This has been my trademark since the original Everquest came out. Yes, I'm an old dude. lol. But can definitely keep up with you youngsters!

My wife and I would like to join this guild for BDO and hopefully contribute to it and make new gaming friends. However, it's going to be difficult to contribute with no sharing in BDO. We'll see how that goes.

Looking forward to meeting and chatting with all of you. See you in-game . . . . .

"Bone"
    Last edited by Bonesplitter; 2016/02/27 at 03:14 PM.

Well, 13 years, but who's counting...Welcome Bonesplitter

Sleeping Monk
    Hello and welcome!7

Roflmfao...he said youngsters