Thread: Guild Server is UNO, Mediah U1 Channel

Thumbs Up Guild Server is UNO, Mediah U1 Channel

Sacred Haven is going to be on UNO. See below for more information.

Due to Significant instability with our old Channel New Guild Channel is Mediah U1
    =========================

Servers:

Uno: Delvar, Oscian, macflynn, Kastin, Hannah.

Orwen: Jackal, Gen. They moved to Uno

I am designating Calpheon U1 Mediah U1 as the Official Guild Channel. The reason for this is when we get more points invested into our guild, I will be able to apply Guild Buffs. Things like XP boosters, etc. However, we must be on the same channel when the buff is applied.
    Last edited by Ashleylee; 2016/03/07 at 07:43 AM.

Orwen became the defacto server and is massively overpopulated.

A little late for that now and I'm not waiting 24 hours to delete my characters so I can get the names I want.

If you have trouble loggin in and your Launcher still says 1.0.0.39 which is the cbt2 launcher, and wont update.

you can download the correct launcher 1.0.0.41 from my google drive, this worked for Delvar, just unzip these files in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Black Desert Online folder, its just launcher executables and stuff not full game.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B29...ew?usp=sharing

Since I have already created my characters on Orwen, cannot use the same names on Uno and would have to wait 24 hours to delete my characters on Orwen to free up my names I guess I'm out. Good luck guys.

Ugh, changing servers at the last minute is never a good thing. You just have to end up rolling with it.

Quote Originally Posted by Sarcoth View Post
    Ugh, changing servers at the last minute is never a good thing. You just have to end up rolling with it.
    I realize that, I didnt make the decision lightly, and i was in TS and our FB group. Orwen was inaccessible and as near as i could tell nobody else was playing. Oscian was unable to select Orwen which became massively overpopulated.

Who has rolled on Uno? And, who on Orwen?

Jackal: There's a good chance they will allow a server transfer. SH had a similar problem in FFXIV with servers. If people can't make character on Orwen now, that means they are going to have to allow a transfer so friends can play together.

^^^ this. I'll be with Jack on Orwen. When Jack posted about the new server last night and how some big guilds may have a hard time moving last minute, we could have just made the switch then. It was decided to still stay on Orwen regardless. I'm bummed good luck guys.

Ilk be on Orwen when I get a break to log on. Jack was up last night at 3am to get in game. Actually he never really went to bed. Since he is sleeping now I need to wait until he is up for me to try to get on.

I wouldn't worry about it. I've seen this many times before. They are going to have to make a way for people to switch servers. I feel they screwed up by limiting how many servers there were. Sad.

Delvar, Oscian, macflynn, Kastin, Hannah are confirmed on Uno.

Jackal, Gen, on Orwen

Helliox on Edan (this was planned, as he's running with Tenacious)

Completely agree. Open several and then merge if needed. To only have two is stupid.

Quote Originally Posted by Genevra View Post
    Completely agree. Open several and then merge if needed. To only have two is stupid.
    100% agree. now we can look back at this years later and have another game to refer to as having a stupid early start. Morons!

There is also a major bug with ppl getting dumped into the wrong server completely no matter what they choose. Serendia Channel, on all 3 servers, was taken down because of this, its a bit of clusterf#$k.

http://forum.blackdesertonline.com/i...ue-resolution/

ash.PNG

I wanted to back Ash up a little. She did say this before launch yesterday. And for this reason, I checked the forums before I rolled. (click the little rectangle above my post to view)

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Grouwlf For This Useful Post:

If you post a server change after the game goes live and people have already made a character on that server, claimed in game rewards, etc then unfortunately this is bound to happen. This is a big problem with their decision to open up two servers given the big anticipation of this game. After so many MMOs you would think some histories wouldn't repeat themselves but they do.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Genevra For This Useful Post:

Sleeping Monk
    Its no biggie I'm sure they will let people switch servers at some point. I do think it was a good choice to go to Uno because since I'v been on it hasn't been crowed at all.

To quote one of my favorite lines. "All of this has happened before and will happen again."

https://youtu.be/6bOy3RNyWME

It sucks, if I could do this over, I would have made the decision to just go Uno from the get go.

I am sorry.

22. The Following User Says Thank You to Ashleylee For This Useful Post:

I can't believe they only opened two servers.. when they knew tons of people pre-ordered. I imagine March 1st and then March 2nd/3rd even more servers will have to be opened, especially if it was already full with the expensive pre-order package.

I'll say it again, I still remember FFXIV when it started, talk about stupidity. Theirs is still the number one worst start ever and I don't think BDO will be able to top it! BDO sounds like it will move up to 2nd place on the list. Vanguard has held the number 2 spot for awhile.

FFXIV didn't have enough servers; the open beta was 5 days before the release of the game and your characters from the open beta carried over to the full game; if you crashed while you were playing, you couldn't log back into until they forced your character out--I couldn't play for over 48 hours when it happened to me; and since the servers filled up, we had people on two different servers for about a month. I think that caused a lot of people to lose interest early on.

So, hopefully you guys playing BDO only have to worry about server selection. They better allow early server transfers or the game is going to lose a lot of people.

If I were Jackal and Genevra, I would submit a ticket ASAP, complain that you started on a server your guild was planning to start on, Orwen. You got on early to get on the server, but then other members couldn't register their so the guild was forced to pick another server. This, in turn, screwed over the start of your game. You guys paid a lot of money to get an early start so they need to help you out ASAP!

25. The Following User Says Thank You to Sarcoth For This Useful Post:

I am on Uno, My main name i had picked is stuck on Orwen...I said screw it and went with Uno. Orwen was way too croweded when I first joined and after talking with Ashley we decided to go with Uno. I am enjoying this server a lot, lots of friendly people and not too crowded. Please join me here if possible, I think this is the best server to join for this game early on. Not a lot of elitests, lots of friendly ppl. My main atm is Lystaa, witch lvl 14 atm.

I am designating Calpheon U1 as the Official Guild Channel. The reason for this is when we get more points invested into our guild, I will be able to apply Guild Buffs. Things like XP boosters, etc. However, we must be on the same channel when the buff is applied.
    Last edited by Ashleylee; 2016/03/06 at 10:43 PM.

Due to Significant instability with our old Channel New Guild Channel is Mediah U1