Thread: SH Members Moving to Progress Lost

Alright, that was a lot faster than I thought it was going to be. I have confirmed everything with the guild leader. It's looks like a closed deal and I'm going to go fill out my application as soon as this gets posted.

Here is what you need to do:

1) All Players (raider or casual): Go over to their website (Progress Lost) and register on their forums. The name on their forum must be the same as your main character in EQ on the Phiny server. This is especially important if you plan to raid.
    2) Next, you need to go to the Application forum and submit an application. Your application must include the following:
    Name of character (must be same as Forum name):
    Class:
    Level:
    EQ Background:
    Were you previously a member of Deja Vulak, Lost in Progress, or Lost in Progression? No
    Were you referred by or are you friends with another member (if so, who?)? Sarcoth
    What do you have to say for yourself?
    Note: Be sure to list me as the person referring you so you automatically get invited.
    Here is my application!

3) For those that are level 46 and are looking to raid, you'll also need to register on their DKP page. You will need to have this done before you start raiding!

That's it. Their raid nights are Wednesday, Thursday, and Sunday. 3 days. No requirements to raiding and no loss of DKP. Their rules are simple and look fair to me. Once you register there, you'll be able to look over the rules yourself but I'll post them here if needed.

Copied this post from the Veteran forum area. Everyone can see it now. Sorry about that!