Thread: Making Silver

Making Silver

So, I just got home and sold all of my fish I caught and it netted me 224k silver. Not bad imo...I have been fishing while afk and this was by far my biggest take home.

Sleeping Monk
    Same. I caught about 10 blue and gold fish they sold about 24k each! Took them to Heidel and they sold for 28K there! Made about 334k

I guess I need to get my fishing skill up. I AFKd last night and only caught a handful of green. I chose to afk a few fishing quests. I guess I should of found an abundant resource to fish at.

Where are y'all fishing at?

Currently fishing at the very first town at the dock, the resource was abundant when I left.

So, after a couple times doing this I have noticed that from about midnight PST to 6am PST the afk fishing gives me almost nothing (2-4 greens each of the three nights). However, from about 6am PST to 4pm PST I get lots of blues and golds and my inventory is completely full (I make sure to have about 30 open slots). I have done this in 3 different spots now and this is what I am seeing so far. All locations have abundant resources. I have 3 night afk fishing tours done, working on my third day tour now. I will update when I get home.

Make sure to check the box to toss back trash, as this will allow you to possibly get a fish that sells from 1500 to 28k silver instead of an old hook that will net you 10 silver.

Also, never start an afk fishing tour with a pole less than 30 durability...unless it is an hour or less.

I need someone to make me one with 200 durability lol