Thread: Bannor Intro

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Bannor Intro

Hello everyone. I look forward to being a part of this community.

Sleeping Monk
    Glad to have you here!

Welcome to the forums!

Not sure if you guys remember me... But Taneran/Landyr here. Saw a lot of old names I recognized and thought I'd drop in to say hi!

Currently I'm mostly on Elder Scrolls Online with my family (Selestial and kids) on the Xbox. Be interested to know where you guys head to next.

Hey Taneran. You bet we remember you. We were talking about you in EQ last month while reminiscing about the old days. You just made my month by joining our forums. How's the family? How's Zsrog? Galowin is even around on the forums.

I'm currently playing EQ (Phiny Server) with a few previous TA/SH members. The server started up 3 months ago. It's actually fun, but not a free server. A good portion of our guild just moved over to BDO. The next big game that I'm waiting for is Pantheon. I'm hoping it doesn't start until 2017 so I can have my Master's completed first.

I'm on XBox one and I play a few games there. I'm currently waiting for The Division to come out on March 8 and then all my time is going to be put into that.

Oh, and we did a stint as a family on Destiny on the Xbox... but I couldn't hang with the kids when it came to PvP. The fast reflex skills aren't as good as they used to be!

Zsrog started a family, has 4 kids now! He's hasn't been around for gaming. Galowin moved to Michigan and last I heard he was doing well. Selestial and I are about to see our kids both going off to college. One is a freshman in college and the other is a senior in high school. We've been spending our time as a family in Elder Scrolls Online, which is convenient because we have a built in vet dungeon group with just our crew.