Thread: Pantheon Live on Twitch

Pantheon Live on Twitch

Visionary Realms to Play Pantheon LIVE on Twitch - Friday, March 11th

https://www.pantheonmmo.com/news/latest_news/

I wont be able to watch it live: I'll be running expert dungeons or raids in Rift. But they're recording it, and its going on youtube shortly thereafter.

Nice! I won't get to watch live, but I'll look forward to watching it when I Can

To be pre-alpha and viewed on twitch tv it looks pretty darn good. They still have a lot of work to do but they have come a long way. You guys should go watch it when you can, just don't expect polish at this point in the dev cycle.

I was impressed because it actually looked like a game, not just a staged demo like everything else we have seen prior to the twitch session.

Graphics make me think of ESO. I'm happy with that.

Someone said six-person groups are confirmed. /cheers

Large hotkey bar. I don't think I can play another game where they strictly restrict the number of abilities we can use at one time. Speaking of ESO and Skyforge.

My only concern right now is the end route they take with all the classes.

I dunno. I liked how it was handled in EQ. 8ish spells, + n-number of hotkeys.

I prefer tactical, or situational, abilities over skill rotations. Rift is fun, but the macros and button mashing gets old.

Quote Originally Posted by Ranis View Post
    I dunno. I liked how it was handled in EQ. 8ish spells, + n-number of hotkeys.

I prefer tactical, or situational, abilities over skill rotations. Rift is fun, but the macros and button mashing gets old.
    How it was done in EQ was how I liked it too. If they did it that way, I would be very happy. I'm just glad they have a full hotbar again like EQ and not something like the other two games I mentioned. There wasn't enough!

Speaking of Rift, I didn't mind that. But, it was a bit much.

I'm kind of expecting them to be closer to what Vanguard was as for the hotbar. Only 8 spells is a bit restrictive, having to stop and mem different spells can be somewhat of a pain. Of course when a melee type only has 1 attack, auto-attack, it wasn't as big a deal but if I have to have builders and finishers and spells to move around it might get a bit cumbersome. Maybe I'll go warrior and just forget about spell management.

If you missed the twitch broadcast you can find the video an youtube.

https://youtu.be/INd9SfIbWN4

I wish this game was five years from going live. I'm really getting into BDO. And I only play one game at any one time. Decisions decisions....