Thread: Where did everyone go?

Where did everyone go?

I haven`t seen anyone online lately did I miss something? I need you online I GOT QUESTIONS and issues..)

Rraven and I have been sick with the Flu. We are still recovering.

Well for me there was extended maint, then TWC had a major outage.

Sleeping Monk
    Yeah I'v been sick as well but I'v been on afk fishing. I should be better by this weekend then I'll be on leveling up my Warrior

I haven't been able to play much this week, unfortunately. Leave for a work trip for 2 weeks on Saturday, so I've been having to work late, and then when I get home.. it's dinner time / finalizing the details for my trip =/

Work has been keeping me from playing also during the weekdays and then there's the wife wanting attention during the weekends. I try to log in when i can.

I was AFK master batting sorry I am back now

My brother is up visiting now so our gaming time will be limited for the next week or so. But we are still around.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to LordMaus For This Useful Post:

In almost every MMO i've played with the guild, I always fall behind due to work constraints and family obligations. I realize that most of you are aware of that. I still feel guilty from time to time (obv like today) that I cannot be on more often to participate in guild activities, ie the guild quests. That number that shows your activity really nails it to me. Please allow me to re-affirm my desire to play with you guys/gals more often, even if it appears I'm never online. I very much enjoyed playing with a bunch of you last night. It was the most fun I've had in a long time. Thank you for letting me share.

Don't ever feel guilty Grouwlf! We're always here, and work/family must come first.. unfortunately, for the work side ;p I've been working 7am to 7pm nearly every day for the past week and by the time I get home, I've just been doing a few dailies / spending energy and zoning out on TV because yeah.. work is destroying my life atm...

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Zrikz For This Useful Post: