Thread: Level 50 and Beyond, Guild Missions and things.

Level 50 and Beyond, Guild Missions and things.

So last night I finally reached level 50. It hadn't been planned, I was actually going to unlock a node. A wizard was down there solo and asked if i'd join him. I figured sure, i was 46, and the mobs where tough for me. But 2 Witch/Wizards is a heady thing. Soon enough 2 more people showed up and we all made a larger party. Needless to say 3 hours later I was level 50.

I was also 700k richer thanks to the fact that I was the only one with pets out and i had to leave twice because of carry weight, those tokens u get from killing mobs where its turn in 100 to get X silver. I had 2200 of them by time all was done.

Level 50 is a softcap, and the grind post 50 is insane, leveling from 50-51 takes more xp than 1-50, to give you an idea. However, you do still earn skill points and CB normally, until you hit 300 CP (softcap as well).

I plan to work on getting more CP and combat kill points.

For those still doing lots of quests and just doing your thing, there is no pressure to reach 50. However, I would like to share some of the Level 50 content.

[Guild Missions]
    There are level 50 Guild quests called Subjugation Missions, previously we have done Trade and Gathering missions which can be done by anyone in the guild of any level. Sometimes there are other requirements, like having trade proficiency at a certain level.

Subjugation missions are a type of Raid Quest, timed at 90 min or 2 hours. You are required to defeat x mobs. These are level 45+ mobs and are one of the closest things to end game raiding that BDO offers. The entire guild can participate, and most of them will require 15-20+ guild members to complete. They offer Much larger rewards in terms of Guild XP and Silver for the guild. This translate directly into much higher salarys for members. It is not un-common for end game guilds to be offering daily salary's of 100k+

[Guild Salary's]
    That said a brief note on Salary's, they are directly influenced by your "activity" there is a range that i am given based on each persons "activity". This completely dictates how much am I able to offer. Activity is a bit of a gray area as to what counts, guild quests are the biggest part of your activity score however there is a passive type of activity that you gain just killing mobs and leveling.

Every 24hr, based on the last time your contract was updated, I can renew your contract and possible give you a raise. I generally do this when I see someone either has an expiring contract or when i see 2k+ "green" activity. The Green Activity is how much since your contract was last renewed and controls how much more I can up your contract too. The easiest way to describe "activity" is think of it as a type of guild XP, do more get more. The White number is your grand total since joining, Green is since your last contract renewal.

Also each day, if you wish to get paid, you must open the Guild Menu (G), click the 2nd tab and click the "Collect Money" button at the bottom of the screen. Guild money becomes available at Dailys reset, now at 8pm EDT. It was 7pm, but servers are running on EU time apparently and didn't account for NA Time Change.

http://i.imgur.com/SzDzn0o.png

[Summon-able Monsters]
    Lastly, there are summon-able Bosses, like the Imp Captain, and the Infamous Witch. These Summon-able bosses drop high end loot, like Witches Earrings, and other gear. In order to get a summon scroll you either farm certain items to combine, depends on the boss, or you can also use loyalty to buy a scroll. These are group bosses and require a group of 45, preferably level 50, players to take on. Most of the time people will share their scrolls with groups, so each person in a group has one. Each person gets chance for loot independently so its advantageous to do it this way.

Any questions please feel free to post here or ask in game, I may not know all the answers but I will do my best to find out.

I need to make a decision. I'm level 41 on my main and I'm sure I'll have 1 or 2 50s+ but I want a sub 45 to be my economy alt. Someone who can run out and swap nodes, do CP quests & trade without worrying when we are at war or random PKs. I've just been focusing CP right now trying to decide how to make the most automated cash.

The subjugation quests give tons of guild activity points but I haven't been able to join in.

Currently 111/120

Quote Originally Posted by Helliox View Post
    I need to make a decision. I'm level 41 on my main and I'm sure I'll have 1 or 2 50s+ but I want a sub 45 to be my economy alt. Someone who can run out and swap nodes, do CP quests & trade without worrying when we are at war or random PKs. I've just been focusing CP right now trying to decide how to make the most automated cash.

The subjugation quests give tons of guild activity points but I haven't been able to join in.

Currently 111/120
    I may be wrong but having an economy alt will not help. My understanding is that guild war puts the entire guild in PvP.
    Also, maybe i have been lucky but i havent been attacked in pvp at all since hitting 45. Also guild wars are short term things for a few hours or a hour, not days long.

From what I've gathered from guild chat & on mumble, you are safe if you are below 45. As of a few days ago, there is not an upkeep on the guild war. We were at war with Spaghetti guild for several days. Also, the A-Hole guild on Edan "Gravity" is at war with about a dozen guilds.

Pre-launch, I read the same thing you did about there both being a war upkeep and all levels of guildies being fair game but I don't think that's the case right now. I'm not 100% but I'm pretty sure. I'll ask and see what the guild says.

From what I've gathered from guild chat & on mumble, you are safe if you are below 45. As of a few days ago, there is not an upkeep on the guild war. We were at war with Spaghetti guild for several days. Also, the A-Hole guild on Edan "Gravity" is at war with about a dozen guilds.

Pre-launch, I read the same thing you did about there both being a war upkeep and all levels of guildies being fair game but I don't think that's the case right now. I'm not 100% but I'm pretty sure. I'll ask and see what the guild says.
    ok cool, i'd like to get some confirmation on that. Also find out about guild war upkeep if your guild doesn't reciprocate which is where i read there was upkeep if the guild that is declared on doesn't declare back.

What i read on reddit which was posted a week ago was 1mil to declar, and 100k per hour if the other guild doesnt delcare back.

From one of our officers, "as of right now there is zero monetary upkeep being at war, no matter how the declaration happened. and yes you cannot PvP at all unless you have hit lvl 45. PvP, GvG or random PKing - you are safe from all of them."

Though I have decided to make my tamer my farmer 50+. I'll level up an economy class to 40 and try to catch them up in some form of crafting, fishing or hunting.

From one of our officers, "as of right now there is zero monetary upkeep being at war, no matter how the declaration happened. and yes you cannot PvP at all unless you have hit lvl 45. PvP, GvG or random PKing - you are safe from all of them."

Though I have decided to make my tamer my farmer 50+. I'll level up an economy class to 40 and try to catch them up in some form of crafting, fishing or hunting.
    Well, as far as the upkeep i think thats a mistake on part of Daum, but nonetheless i am very happy about the sub-45 pvp thing. That makes me happy.

Thanks for checking Helliox!!!