Quote Originally Posted by Zorus View Post
I think you're right: its paying for nostalgia. Which, in essence, I'm not against...I just don't think I'm nostalgic enough to pay that much for it. I do want to game with my friends though, so if that's what it takes I'll probably still do it. Just seems a bit much: 10-15 dollars a month to, in a way, make your experience a lot more tedious. I know exploration and playing is fun, but most of you have already explored and played quite a bit, and you can't love grinding that much. Or maybe you can, who am I to say. I also wonder, with Pantheon coming out in just over a year, if we'll even get to raiding in EQ before I want to hop games (which I normally do not do). And raiding is my jam, so to speak. At any rate, I'll play on a free server until I decide if I can justify forking over the moolah.
That is definitely a downside with our potential next big game coming out in a year. I don't like jumping ship, but perhaps it won't be too big of a deal since I've played this for years in the past.

I honestly can't remember the timelines of how long it'll take to hit 50, and then potentially start nagafen / lady vox.. 3ish months, 2 for the hardcore people?