Okay, I spent the last few months listening to a variety of books.

#1 - The Way of Kings by Brandon Sanderson

Fun read and very engaging. This was the first book in The Stormlight Archive. The characters are great, the story is fantastic. It made me hungry for more so I went right to the second book.
Spoiler: 
I always enjoy an interesting cast system. In this world, the people are divided into different groups by the color of their eyes. WHAT?!? I shouldn't be too surprised though, I remember another author (maybe Sanderson) that did another world where it was the color of their hair.

#2 - Words of Radiance by Brandon Sanderson

The story gets better and I feel as if justice is finally being met here.
Spoiler: 
I think it is nice to see the true hero finally getting some love early in a series for a change. He's lucky he isn't living in GRRM world. LOL.

#3 - The Aeronaut's Windlass by Jim Butcher

Wowser's. Great job Jim. I enjoyed everything about this book but I hope he gets back to Dresden!

#4 - The Complete Stories of Sherlock Holmes by Arthur Conan Doyle

I read through a bunch of these over the years but I never went straight through these in one go. Plus, I found I missed about half of the stories. Probably more like 75% of them. That or I just don't remember them at all. Anyhow, now I think I have them all down. I think all the stories took me a month or two to complete.

#5 - The slow Regard for Silent Things by Patrick Rothfuss

Interesting story about a simple character, Auri, from the Kingkiller Chronicles. She's kind of crazy and I think Patrick does a wonderful job describing her. If you ever wondered what goes on in the mind of someone like Zorus, then this is a good read for you!

-----------------------------------------

I just started The Chronicles of the Dragon Collection by Craig Halloran. Sadly, I'm not very entertained by it so far. It's too direct. There is no mystery or anything I want to know about the character or the world. I'm going to try and finish the first book and start on the second. If it doesn't get better, I'll give up on the series.