Thread: Pantheon - Inviting Friends

Pantheon - Inviting Friends

I know Pantheon had a way of inviting friends. I saw it this morning before I updated my account. Now I can't find it. I'd like to start sending out invites to everyone we have played with over the years. I originally planned to wait until Alpha started before sending out invites, but who knows what will happen to the memberships at that time. Maybe they'll remove the Alpha access to the memberships once it starts?

Pantheon is my next BIG game where I want Sacred Haven to flourish and the sooner we get everyone interested the better.

My goal is 200+ members! We had 100 return to the guild with the start of Rift, so we have to double that.

--> Add me as a friend on the Pantheon website <--
    Last edited by Sarcoth; 2016/03/31 at 09:24 AM.

It's on the forums. click the giant "Pantheon Forums" text, and "invite friends" is the last option in the list under your profile picture.

My forum handle is Tuldin.

Thanks Ranis. I have started sending out invites to everyone that ever registered on these forums and the old forums. I want to start building up more interest in Pantheon and the return of past members.

I've been into Pantheon since the kickstarter. Can't wait. Having fun in rift in the meantime, though, I have to say.

Sleeping Monk
    I didn't get a invite BTW if you guys have pledge what packaged did you get?

Delvar, I got the $100 pledge. I had thought of going for a higher level one, but the items don't seem worth it to me. I just want alpha and beta access and that's good enough for me.

You can add me as a friend on the Pantheon website via this link:

https://www.pantheonmmo.com/content/profile/Sarcoth

Sleeping Monk
    I pledge the same Sarcoth and sent you a friends request as well

whats with the pledge I pledge free will that not give me a chance to play alpha and beta?

@Xoo. No, you need to pledge $100 to be guaranteed a spot in alpha. For beta, I suspect there will be a closed beta for those that pledge and then an open beta for those that register.

A post by Kilsin last November on the official forums, https://www.pantheonmmo.com/content/...ic/2333/pledge

We hope to release Pre-Alpha early in the new year but currently testing is restricted to internal only. As both Nika and Shihiro has pointed out, the "Knight's Pledge" is the starting point into Alpha, you can see all of our pledges and their contents here: https://www.pantheonmmo.com/join/pledge/

I've had too little time to check on this, so I'll ask you all. Is there any idea when they will be starting alpha testing for donating members?

According to them, early 2016. They still have another month before it reaches mid-2016.

I will definitely check that out once it goes live.

I suspect they have a high number of knight pledges, and as such would expect their alpha to be delayed and closer in quality to a beta.