Thread: Adding More Action Bars

Adding More Action Bars

Here is something I didn't know you can do, from Reddit:

Posting because I saw a train of people saying that they wanted a second action bar and even speculating they'd have to pay for one via the cash shop. This is not the case, it's there, just not intuitive.
    In settings, under game, check the box for Custom Action Bars, now you can drag any skill or item outside of your inventory, as if you were going to destroy it, but since you clicked Custom Action Bars, instead of destroying it, it creates a Quick Slot wherever you drop it!
    Want to move it? Click in the middle of the red thing that pops up when you hover over it. Want to reassign the key assigned to it? Set it in Input under the Settings, or click the little gear icon inside the red bar that pops up when you hover over it. You can now have as many action bars as you like, wherever you like.
    One more tip, remember to use the Edit UI button in your ESC menu so you can move the health bar around and such to fit your setup.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Jackal For This Useful Post:

Very nice, I don't always remember all of the key combos to make actions work, having a new bar will be nice.

You have just made my day, week or even my birthday - thanks

Just remember, if you use action bars, it takes more mana or stamina to perform the action as opposed to the keys. With the exception of the hotbar only abilities.

Quote Originally Posted by Grouwlf View Post
    Just remember, if you use action bars, it takes more mana or stamina to perform the action as opposed to the keys. With the exception of the hotbar only abilities.
    really? That's interesting.. guess I need to learn the keys!