Thread: Liftted Intro

Liftted Intro

Hello everyone. I heard you have loot that needs a rogue's touch? Or did Zorrus forget where he left the key to the guild chest again? New website is looking great.

Quote Originally Posted by Liftted View Post
    Hello everyone. I heard you have loot that needs a rogue's touch? Or did Zorrus forget where he left the key to the guild chest again? New website is looking great.

For those that may remember living in Lawton, OK this is the same Liftted. About a month ago I got a new job in Kansas City, MO with the National Archives and Records Administration. So I have gotten a promotion and left the home of Field Artillery. The bad part is just as I was about to move my dad passed away and my mother is not doing real well being on her own.

To add to my misery EverQuest Next was cancelled so Daybreak can launch Landmark. I would have left Landmark awhile ago but I have 18,000 credits tied up with Daybreak that I was going to use on Next had it launched. I am hoping that Landmark launches more like next and less like minecraft light but so far that is not happening. Worse case I buy stuff for landmark or find a game in the daybreak stable to burn the credits on. Then I will be done with daybreak.

To escape everything I have been playing Hero's and Generals on and off. Along with beta testing a game called Ninelives. Ninelives was sort of like everquest but for a single player. Problem is the game just added lots of fees for lots of things. So I think it is time I stop beta testing it and find a new game to play. Just not sure I have the time to devote to raiding. I am more in to casual gaming right now to distract me.

Keriee says Hi. She is looking for a job right now but has not found one yet. So she has some free time on her hands and is not happy with Landmark. So maybe you can get her back into playing again.

Any way that's what been going on in Liftted's world.

Welcome back Liftted!

Hello Liftted! Good to hear from you again. Let Keriee know we miss her too. I'm hoping you are planning to check out Pantheon. It is probably still a way off, but it's the one MMO I'm looking foward to.

BDO is pretty fun too!! And no monthly subscriptions!