Thread: Guild Merge

Exclamation Guild Merge

Hey everybody!

I'll keep this short and sweet. Do to some IRL personal issues I havent been able to devote the time to BDO and being leader. I spoke with Delvar and Zrikz, and Sarcoth too about stepping down and or merging with another guild.

It happens another Guild Called The_Division, whom i have been doing level 50 stuff with for about 2 weeks, they invited us to merge with them. I explained most of us are not level 50, and the leader Cat_lady (CatOutOfContext) was very accepting and would take everyone who'd like to come.

I personally feel the Merge option is best for us. They have about 25 People so are close in size. Delvar has dropped out of SH early to check them out. I will be changing everybodys contracts to 1 day in a couple days so that people can freely leave to join/merge if they wish. I have a second BDO account that i will put in SH as place holder.

Please feel free to discuss it and if you have any questions let me know.
    Last edited by Ashleylee; 2016/04/04 at 10:19 PM.

i'd like to update that, if you like to merge sooner you are welcome to. There is no set time frame per se, the 3 days i mentioned where for myself. Just let me know so i can re-do your contract, it then takes 24hr to change as there is a 24hr Cooldown on guild changes in game.

The Hierarchy at The_Division is as follows

Main
    Cat_Lady Guild Leader
    Twerkik Officer
    Berov Officer
    Abittus Officer
    Last edited by Ashleylee; 2016/04/05 at 04:31 PM.

Ok.. so will be switching on Thursday. Have any contact names. I have not seen anyone from the guild yet. Are they on the east coast mainly or they more to the west?

Sleeping Monk
    @Odds I should be getting in tonight I'm sure they will make me an officer so I can invite our members

One other thing their main channel is Velia U1. Not required except for guild quests and the like, but so you know.

Quote Originally Posted by Odds View Post
    Ok.. so will be switching on Thursday. Have any contact names. I have not seen anyone from the guild yet. Are they on the east coast mainly or they more to the west?
    They have ppl from all over.

I wish we could have had more time to discuss this. Seems rather sudden. I thought you were doing a great job Ash... Could we possibly take it to a vote? Again, this also may have been discussed, but work and life gets in the way and I may have missed it. Though I didn't hear a word about it on Sunday. I will, of course, follow the guild. I just hope they have a very similar play style as our guild has always been. Will we be keeping our TS or moving to theirs or using both? Is there a website for their guild?

Sleeping Monk
    The TS server will always be here for us to use. As far as voting, what would we vote on? We don't have anyone that would want to or commit enough time to doing the things the GL has to do to keep the guild running. I myself play enough to do it but where as I'm enjoying the game now that can change quick with me I'v game with Ash for awhile and I know she wouldn't put us in a situation that would be bad for us. I does suck we cant run around with with SH over our heads but I think it would be nice to join some more like minded people.

As I mentioned in my post, some IRL stuff is heavily distracting me right now and its not fair to the guild that i am not "all there". Running the guild is more involved due to things like contracts and guild missions. They cant be ignored or people who want those things just get left in the cold.

I am sorry this happened, but I feel the new guild is good people. They have gone out of their way to help me with just some level 50 quests. The merge idea came up about a week ago, they asked if we wanted to merge. I made it clear that i'd need to talk to the officers and Sarcoth about this, which we did. Then we posted here about it.

As it stands I have left the guild however I passed leader to a second account I had, for a friend who never joined. Doing that cost 50% of the guild fund which would have been really bad if we where trying to keep the guild active and someone else had the time to invest.

my hours must be off compared to others, i can't seem to ever reach anyone for the new guild invite. Getting frustrating.

Quote Originally Posted by Osacian View Post
    my hours must be off compared to others, i can't seem to ever reach anyone for the new guild invite. Getting frustrating.
    i am on alot, send message to Irisa no matter what channel i am on i'll get it. whats ur family name so i can add u to my friends list.