Thread: Pax East 2016

Pax East 2016

Is anyone going? Studio Wildcard, dev of our favorite dino game Ark: Survival Evolved has THIS there.

haha nice, I wish I was. I went to umm PAX East 2010 I think it was, it was a ton of fun.

Nice. The Division is starting to get repetitive to me. Maybe a return to ARK is in my future. Right now I'm giving TC Siege on the PC a try.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Sarcoth For This Useful Post:

I was talking with my friend about giving ARK a re-go, after i move.

Also,

I'M GOING TO PAXEAST 2016!!

I held off saying for sure until i verified my badge which i got today. If its a fake its a really good one, i'm confident its legit. So this time tomorrow i'll be at PaxEast. i'll be doing some live streams on my channel of PaxEast intermittently throughout the day so keep watch.

If you have any questions or want me to check something out @me on my twitter @ashleyleegaming If you dont have twitter well then u best go set it up. its easy!

https://www.youtube.com/karathrace69/live

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Ashleylee For This Useful Post:

I have the server up to date and running if you want to connect to it, feel free: 73.190.215.212 is IP for server, or search for SacredHaven. Still have all of the bases saved, looks like most of the tamed dinos are gone though, just logged in. Can connect directly if you go here and click the IP : http://arkservers.net/server/73.190.215.212:27016

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Zrikz For This Useful Post:

Sleeping Monk
    Yeah my base is still good, but all my pets are gone So I go outside the base and there's a big T-Rex out there it looks tamed but I didn't go see for sure lol

Yeah, I think I'm going to try and log in tonight.