Thread: Empyrion Galactic Survival

Empyrion Galactic Survival

To get me in the mood for No Man's Sky in June, I decided to buy Empyrion Galactic Survival on Steam. It was about $18 so not a pricey buy. Empyrion reminds me of ARK without dino taming. It has exploration, resource farming, base building, ship building, and battles. Eventually, you get a ship strong enough to go into orbit. Then, you need to build a bigger ship to start exploring the galaxy.

Single player, coop, or multiplayer are all available.

I'm going to start playing it tonight on solo unless anyone wants to try coop.

Sleeping Monk
    I'll get on with you

Okay, not sure how to do Coop yet, but I'll check it out tonight.

Great game. I was able to get coop to work and Delvar and I got a lot done in the game. I'm shocked on how much fun it is and how much there is to do in it.

We got a mini-base built and I built a hovercraft while Delvar took one of his naps.

Tomorrow the goal is to build a big base, build a small flying vessel, and maybe attack one of the enemy POI's (NPCs).

Fun times.

If I could only tame the aliens on the planets, like ARK, then this game would be complete. Unlike ARK, I feel the crafting system in Empyrion is way better. The thing that annoyed me about ARK was the cost in materials for crafting.

I have a great ship design idea and I can't wait to get that built tonight. I promised to take my daughter swimming tonight so I have to do that first, but I'll get on after.

Ended up having to go out or town at the last minute yesterday. I'll be back tonight, hope to pick it up. I might not be on much tonight, I think I heard the wife making dinner plans for Cinco de mayo. I will get it this weekend though!

Purchased and it's currently installing.. Won't get to play tonight, getting a little late for me. Looks like the wife is going out for a girls night tomorrow, so I'll be able to play tomorrow after work.

I'll be on late tonight b/c it is date night with my wife. But, Delvar can show you around.