Thread: Eniad Intro

Eniad Intro

Found this guild on the Pantheon Forums. Saw Sarcoth's name mentioned and I remember him from my early Everquest days. I was a druid named Caderley then a member of Trinity Alliance. I had no idea that Sacred Haven was on of the three merging guilds that made up TA. I have been following along Pantheon with some interest and would love the opportunity connect with some old friends and meet some new. I am currently in between games as well and have been thinking about dipping my foot into the MMO waters again when I have time. Is there a specific game most of you are playing now?

welcome to the boards!

as far as current games, I am mostly playing 'catch up on your sleep.'
    Yeah, that was me. Sorry.

Well there's an old name, welcome back Caderley! A lot of of SH/TA are anxiously waiting Pantheon.

Welcome back! There are people playing many different games. I'm currently running a chapter in Rift, for instance. Check the boards for updates!

Hey Caderley! I remember the name. I'm glad you saw our post. You are definitely welcomed to join us in Pantheon and anything else you want to join us in. Welcome back!

A few of us are playing ARK instead of a MMO, but I'm keeping my eyes open for something that will interest me. I'm mainly waiting for Pantheon to come out.