Thread: Happy Anniversary (20 years)

Happy Anniversary (20 years)

Sacred Haven has been around for 20 years now. Can you believe that?

We started off in 1996 in the game Meridian 59. Since then, we have had nearly a thousand members join Sacred Haven. We taken down hundreds of raid bosses, helped one another complete epic quests, and just sat around to talk to the friends we have made.

I thank you all for being a part of this guild. It means a lot to me to have a great group of people that enjoy the same activities I do.

Happy 20th Anniversary Sacred Haven!

Here here! I've only been a member since 2014, blind recruit during Elderscrolls Online Beta. I was in Cyrodiil for the first time and asked for a group in zone chat. Sarcoth invited me. From then i've been part of the Sacred Haven Community. I've played many games and never had as a good a group and community as Sacred Haven. My deepest heartfelt thanks to all of you and Sarcoth for making this community so awesome.

Sleeping Monk
    Wow it's been 20 year's? Did some of my best sleeping with this group lol looking forward for the next 20!
    Last edited by Delvar; 2016/06/16 at 05:51 AM.

Only 17 years for me but have always considered everyone here family. Well, ok, a sometimes slightly dysfunctional family but a family nevertheless.
    Hopefully we can one day find another game that will reignite the passion and excitement that brought us all so close together in the past.

Until then, wishing everyone the best in all you do.
    And thanks once again for having accepted me into the best online family ever and to Sarcoth who not only brought us all together but managed to keep us all together all these many years.

Yaaaaay! I joined when Vanguard came out and was so lucky to have found such an amazing group of people. Thank you for allowing me to channel my inner aggro magnet Sacred Haven will always be more than just a guild... I met my amazing husband Jackal through SH and have my miracle daughter Olivia Haven. My life was forever changed all because I hit "accept" on a guild invite. Sarcoth you are an amazing guild leader who has put heart and soul in Sacred Haven. I totally agree with Night...best online family ever

Congrats Sarc, SH, and everyone who is a part of it!

Big thanks to you too Zorus. The guild would have certainly gone into hiatus in Vanguard had you not been there to keep them moving forward. We have a lot of people who have either been leader or officer and I am very thankful for their time and commitment. All those that have lead raids, taken raid attendance, entered raid attendance, organized events, etc. We do a lot of things and it's nice when Zorus and I aren't the only two doing it.

Yes, the two best leaders ever!
    Lets see, somewhere in 99 I believe with the start of EQ

one more year and the guild can drink!

if it is like me it will all but stop drinking in a year!

I remember in Vanguard jumping from guild to guild with each dying in about a week (during the exodus.) This guild was the only one strong enough to survive my joining!
    Yeah, that was me. Sorry.

Hopefully the guild learns to drink at home with friends and not in bars with sadness. /upliftingadvice

And keep that blood alcohol limit within 2 or 3 times the driving limit until raid is over.

Congrats Sarcoth and a big thank you to you and to Zorus for keeping it going. I joined in the early days of Vanguard and have been around for almost 9 years of the 20. I must say that SH is the best guild I have ever been a part of.