Thread: Summer Games

Summer Games

I know it is summer time and people are generally around less, but I was wondering what everyone is playing these days. When I am not busy with my son's soccer (which is currently year round) I try to play the following:

CPU:
    Overwatch - great FPS that isn't geared towards the type of person that plays most wins. No gear to grind, fun games even if you suck. My gf isn't a big fan of FPS but loves this game as well.
    WoW - I just recently started playing again as I am prepping my characters for the Legion Xpac that releases 8/30. I am just trying to finish up some achievements that I had partially completed.
    BDO - I quit playing it, I might try to get back on this weekend as I don't have any major plans as of right now.

I am really looking to play games with old friends again.

Xbox1:
    Forza as usual

PS4:
    FIFA16 rarely.
    I got Destiny and an xpac for Christmas and still haven't played it but would like to.

Android:
    Dragonsoul - For some reason I am super addicted to this game. I need help...DSA lol
    Mage and Minions - Just started playing, have no idea what I am doing yet. Good time waster game.

i'm kinda in between games atm. Other than overwatch nothing holds my interest much. I'd like to find something.

Sleeping Monk
    I have Forza but not that good at it also have the Nascar add-on. I have Overwatch on Xbox as well.