Thread: Planet, Animal, or Flora?

Planet, Animal, or Flora?

I decided that as I go through No Man's Sky and discover things, I was going to use all the names of Sacred Haven members for naming planets. But, then I figured I would give you the choice instead.

For now, I'm going to go through the list of names that I remember joining the guild in the beginning (back in 1996), and then I'm going to go through the list of names that registered on the forums. My first starting planet I'm naming, "Sacred Haven - Sarcoth", if it lets me. Reply to this thread and I'll bump you to the top of the list when naming. Feel free to reply with just a single word like: Planet (or moon), Animal, or Flora.

All those that reply here get bumped to the top of the list, but that list will still be ordered in the order that you joined the guild or forum.

If you are planning to play NMS, then let me know if you want to name a planet with your name instead.

Format: "Sacred Haven - NAME"
    Last edited by Sarcoth; 2016/08/01 at 01:08 PM.

Sleeping Monk
    Sign me up!!! I need a moon and name it Sleepy Delvar!

Delvar, I just saw this, but strangely enough, I named a planet after you and your planet had a moon named Sleeping Monk. That's on the PS4 version. Now that I've played for a bit, I have a different plan for naming stuff once the PC version starts.

All systems will be named after officers, anyone that has served as an officer since the inception of the guild. If I miss any names, please let me know (see bottom of message).

All planets will be named after members.

Moons, I'll think of something witty that goes with whoever has the planet. Like Delvar above.

Naming fauna and flora has turned into way too much effort. I'd rather spend my time playing the game and not naming everything. It's crazy how much you can name.

Here is the list of officers I have so far: Order is based on either when you joined the old forums or when you were an officer.
    Sarcoth - founder and GM
    Zorus - GM
    Noddy - founder
    Mr. Bee - founder
    Arilyn - founder
    Hagar - founder
    Rendell - took over SH in M59 when I left
    Grimsoar - officer in UO
    Zifnab - officer in EQ
    Teaum - officer in EQ2
    Delvar
    Jimmy
    Maus
    Macflynn
    Nightreaver
    Kaledorm
    Quiyn
    Justine
    Jasmy
    Jackal
    Osacian
    Spiritshadow
    Grael
    Wulvar
    Jarismingh
    Alephen
    Pandala
    Saurdurak
    Blohit
    Sanctuary
    Majennta
    Anaxagoras
    Nakai
    Snapcase
    Emeradii
    Takaen
    AshleyLee
    Toothpic

Let me know if you think I missed any or there are any on the list that shouldn't be there. I have to be missing a ton of them. These are names of people that were officers of SH, I didn't include officers of TA.