Thread: Starfall Prophecy on sale

Starfall Prophecy on sale

While no official statement has been released about the new expansion, it's now available for pre-order on the glyph store. There are two versions, $39.99 for the standard edition and $59.99 for the collector's edition.

The Comet of Ahnket threatens to devour Telara. Will you stand against it? Leap into a dangerous new world, created using lands torn from the Planes of Life and Fire, and achieve a new level of power. In addition to Starfall Prophecy content access, a unique title, and a level 65 boost, the Deluxe Edition also includes a ferocious Ethereal Drake Mount, the legendary Asha Catari's outfit, and a Tenebrean Character Portrait. The mount, costume, and character portrait will be granted to your account immediately after pre-ordering. Pre-order now to begin collecting daily Prophecies. Incredible rewards await those who gather enough of this unique currency before Starfall Prophecy's release, so don't wait!
    Collector's includes:
    • Ethereal Drake Mount
    • Asha Catari's Raiment
    • Ring of Ahnket
    • Instant Level 65 Boost
    • Starlord/Starlady Title
    • Daily Prophecies
    • Access to Starfall Prophecy content

Standard includes:
    • Instant Level 65 Boost
    • Starlord/Starlady Title
    • Daily Prophecies
    • Access to Starfall Prophecy content

Found this image on the Rift forums, supposed to be the new mount.

2016-08-03_191120.jpg

And they have removed it already..........

It's back, and they did a live stream on it.

Here's a few key points:

This content will not be free, but will cost a one time fee for the xpac.

Level cap increased to 70.

New rarity tier for gear.

New legendary skills for each soul.

PvP queue will mix level 65s and level 70s.

And what perhaps may most apply to us, no plans for any more 20 man raids. They said their focus is now on 10 man raids.

So there will be one new 10 man, but it will not be released on the same date the xpac is released.

Perhaps in the fall when players return this will be worth it for me. Right now we're filling raid with 2-4 guests every week. When is the release date?

Fall is all they are willing to say about the release date, but it looks like prob. a min. of about 3 months.

I assume this is going to be a gear reset?

They claim that your current raid gear will give you a significant leg up, but personally I am expecting a gear reset.

However, and this is just my opinion, but I think they are shifting focus from hardcore players to casual players, so I am not sure how important top end gear will be.

I guess they are putting in a Looking for Raid function which is designed to help teach new players.

And I am also not clear how they plan to integrate the level 65 community and the level 70 community.

Btw, I was told by a player that the information about the mixed PvP was a mistake by a dev, that they don't really plan to mix the 65 and 70 PvP queue. So I am not sure how that is going to play out.

http://forums.riftgame.com/general-d...-8-6-16-a.html

Here is a good thread to read up on it.