Thread: Rift: because face it, you're not doing anything else

Rift: because face it, you're not doing anything else

....while we're all waiting on Pantheon.....

Come do some raiding in Rift. Its fairly casual, but with enough challenge to keep you interested. My summer job just ended so I'm looking at Wednesday nights and possibly Sunday nights as well (though I have some weddings coming up) but am open to schedule changes.

It takes some time, but not much, to catch up. Spend a little cash and make it easy. Or, play for free and spend more time at it. Either way, what else are you playing? Might as well play something with an SH chapter, some old friends, that keeps you in MMO shape.

Z

This sounds great, been looking for something to play last few weeks as my MMO itch is really kicking in. I haven't played this game in sooooo long not sure I remember what to do any more. What server does SH play on?

Greybriar. We're mostly afk though, until the expansion. Plans to reform when it releases ("soon" and "fall 2016") are confirmed.

I have just been running those auto adventures, get boring after a bit but getting some levels...

I log in every week, but I have the feeling most people are going to be mostly gone until the expansion. I'll be around when I can be, if you need anything leave me a message.