Thread: Thorn Intro

Thorn Intro

Hello everyone. I look forward to being a part of this community.

For those that remember Vulvano, here he is. I ran into him at the Tenacious meeting regarding Revelations. Small world. Maybe we can talk him into joining us for a future MMO.

A little history about Vulvano. He was the co-leader of Sovereign Guard and helped a lot with raid management/leading before our guilds merged to form Trinity Alliance. For those that remember those days, I'm sure you remember Vulvano and his speech impediment.

HEYYY ALLL ITS ME!!!

Running into Sarcoth at the meeting was just awesome and hearing so many of the old gang is still around is fantastic! Looking forward to getting back in touch! (and yes my typing still sucks!)

About time you showed up old friend.

Funny thing last night when I logged into the Tenacious mumble meeting. I saw someone with the name Tsunami and thought, I wonder if that's one of my old guild members. Just so happens, I had a SH member named Tsunami back in M59 I think. Maybe stuck around till EQ, but I don't recall now. Anyhow, he sends me a PM in mumble asking if I was Sarcoth from EQ. I said, definitely and I was about to ask you if you were someone I knew. He then goes on to tell me it is Vulvano. Well, not the person I thought it was, but it was someone I knew.

I was very happy to meet up with Vulvano again. I know that every time our group of old EQ members start chatting about the old days, we can't help but bring up Vulvano. What ever happened to that guy?

So, V, or Thorn. What have you been doing with yourself since you stopped playing EQ? I honestly don't recall you saying what you were doing. I think you just disappeared one day and then we always wondered.

Wow, blast from the past. Hey Vulvano, long time no see.

Binuvyen

VULVANO!!!

Great to hear you back again.
    Regardless of whatever new technologies and advancements are made in game, those early EQ days still hold my fondest memories.
    Games come and go but I will always believe that it is the people of this guild that more than anything else makes the games worth playing.
    You were guild leader when I first joined and I will always be grateful for having been given the opportunity to become a part of this community, of this experience.

Nightreaver aka Arichiena from EQ