Thread: New twitch stream on Dec 9

New twitch stream on Dec 9

We are finally getting a new update. They will be streaming on Dec 9 at 11 am PST on their twitch channel and CohhCarnage will also be a guest and streaming to his channel as well. They claim they will be showing new zones, new models and new enemies.

Looking forward to it!

They posted some more info, should be seeing the ogre race and the shaman class in the stream in addition to new zones, etc.

Can't wait, Makes me think Pre-Alpha is just around the corner!

I am guessing middle of next year at the earliest.

Quote Originally Posted by Tremis View Post
    I am guessing middle of next year at the earliest.
    If they push it back again, but talking with Kilsin they said they are really trying to not push it back anymore.

Push it back again? They haven't released any timeframe info since i prompted them to remove the last one from their FAQ at the beginning of this year, since they had already missed it at that point.

Quote Originally Posted by Tremis View Post
    Push it back again? They haven't released any timeframe info since i prompted them to remove the last one from their FAQ at the beginning of this year, since they had already missed it at that point.
    Original was end of year, this was in 2015, then they said start of 2016, then they said we are going to try by end of 2016, in summer they changed it to first quarter 2017.

they did a pretty bang up job. Was very impressed. In addition to the human model we saw at Unite expo intro and the Ogre they were advertising, we also saw their Gnome, Archai and Dwarf races. Saw a few new zones, which looked terrific in high definition. They also showed their climbing skill which is kind of cool, showed a little more of the perception skill and some more environment effects.

For those of you that missed it, CohhCarnage has posted 3, 1 hour videos of the 3 hour game play.

Hour 1
    Hour 2
    Hour 3

Pretty in-depth (insane lol) breakdown of the stream can be found at https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...fFVMcRNrwqBWs/