Thread: Conan Exiles Dedicated server for Sacred Haven and Friends!

Conan Exiles Dedicated server for Sacred Haven and Friends!

Ok folks, we have a private dedicated server up. We've been running now for about 4 1/2 hours, and have worked out most of the kinks. I will say this, from the dedicated server side of things, FUNCOM, needs to setup things up big time.

That aside here is the server info

Go to your Steam Client, Click the View drop down menu, click Servers, Click the Favorites Tab, Click ADD A SERVER

type: karas.kethry.com:27015

You should be able to add it and see "games at this address" should show Conan Exiles Server.

Then Launch Conan

Once you get to the Main Menu, click Play Online

After this screen comes up, at the top of the screen is a drop down menu called FILTER
    Change this to favorites.

you should then see the screen refresh and see "KarasExiles" thats the name of our server, you may need to click refresh a couple times or re-select Favorites. It has been VERY buggy.

If you have trouble, reply here, check our Teamspeak if i am there or Sarcoth, atm Sarcoth, myself, and Delvar have been on.
    Also you can add me on Steam, Karageek with the pink pony avatar.

The server is back up. Same address as before. Password protected this time, but it's the same password as our TS server. PM me for the password if you don't know it.

I played for 4 hours last night, no server issues. As long as it keeps like this we'll stick to Conan for a few weeks. Come join us for some fun! Hop in TS to chat.