ARK: Survival Evolved

Hey gang. I'm taking a break from Conan for a bit. Fun game, but still riddled with bugs. Bugs were to be expected, but I'm not a fan of restarting every other day from scratch. Once they get a few things worked out, I'll get back to it.

This gives me an opportunity to get back into ARK for awhile which just had a big update the day before Conan came out. TEK Update. This update allows us to reach the highest level of gear in the game. We can also start equipping Dino's with TEK gear, but for now we are limited to just the T-Rex for that. That's okay, because I have a T-Rex breeding farm that can hatch 20+ Dino's per day.

If you'd like to join us, follow this link while logged in with your account and find the button that says "Subscribe to all".

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfile.../?id=782167741

The server we are playing on using all these mods and you'll want to be subscribed to them so you download them before trying to connect to the server. It's faster that way. After you subscribe to them, go ahead and run ARK. You'll see something about downloading mods. Just let that run for awhile.

While those are downloading, the next step is to add the server to your favorites list.

I'll explain how to do that later when I get home or perhaps someone else can do so in a reply.
karas.kethry.com:27021

See you in game!