Thread: Snowpine it is!!!

Sleeping Monk

Snowpine it is!!!

So Tenacious is starting on the Snowpine server for Revelation Online

Just curious how many people will be giving this one a go? I'll be playing when I get home from work today.

I logged on to the forums today just to see if anyone else was gonna try this out.

I was thinking about giving it a go since Conan is still buggy. Don't know what founders package to get. I don't want to spend the $80 but I want that huge ass cat mount that can carry 5 people.

I registered today at work but can't dl it until I get home. I will be sure to join Snowpine so I can play with you all.

I am pretty sure I am going to roll a Vanguard. What is everyone else gonna roll?

Sleeping Monk
    Im a Vanguard and I'll be playing a Swordmage as well. Helliox is a Spiritshaper and I think McFlynn is a Blademaster

I played last night for a couple hours as a Vanguard. I got to lvl 23 I believe. Having a blast so far.

I downloaded the game but didn't buy founders. I'll try it soon as it's open for free.

Should be free starting today. I have a lvl 43 Vanguard atm and been having a fun time in game. I like it more and more the higher the lvl I get.

I don't know these type of action driving MMO's where they tell you so much to do and by the time your through the 30 minute tutorial you are level 12 and still no real clue what to do never really appealed to me I did make a vanguard and she is up to lvl 15 though. will try it again and see if i can get 20+ and see how the game is.

what did Tenacious call their guild? I dont see Tenacious in the guild list.

nvm, i glanced right past it.

who are the guild leaders/vice guild leaders in Tenacious? If you didnt hear, they did server mergers and we're on Snowpine now.

is anyone from sacred having still playing in this guild?